Tuesday, September 16, 2014

MSL Results

Style Scores


Visual
3
Social
15
Physical
7
Aural
17
Verbal
6
Solitary
3
Logical
6
My two highest results were social and aural, which were also my two highest for the multiple intelligences test. I think the social result was accurate, because I consider myself a very social person. I enjoying being around people, especially when doing projects or homework. I find it helpful to bounce my ideas off of other people, and hear other people's ideas. I also found the aural result to be accurate because I have found that I learn better when somebody is speaking information to me, rather than me reading it in a textbook. The lower scores, visual, physical, verbal, solitary, and logical also seem accurate.I do not find that I learn best through any of those styles especially visually, or solitary. 

Results from learning-styles-online.com

No comments:

Post a Comment